Position: Machine Operators & Product Inspectors
Reports To: Production Shift Supervisor
- First (M-F, 7:30am to 3:45pm) /
- Second (M-F, 3:30pm to 11:45pm) /
- Third (S-T, 11:30pm to 7:45am) -
- Positions are Full-Time, OT eligible (Potential for PT arrangements if interested).
- Operate injection molding machines while following work instructions for producing quality silicone and plastic parts.
- Perform inspection of parts to ensure they conform to our customer’s specifications for pass/fail; following QC/QA procedures as instructed.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP); Keeping all work areas safe and clean.
- Communicate machine or quality issues to Management and Engineers promptly and clearly.
- Maintain good attendance; Be flexible with changing work assignments and learn new tasks and responsibilities.
- We are located within the Watervliet Arsenal (WVA): US Citizenship (by birth or naturalized) is required. Additionally, the WVA will conduct a criminal background check on all visitors and employees and all vehicles must be legally registered and are subject to search.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs comfortably, and stand or sit at machines and inspection stations for 2-4 hours or more.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task in support of end-results and goals; team player attitude and good attendance.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) preferred but not required.
Pay & Benefits:
- Starting Pay: First Shift - $15.00 per hour starting / Second or Third Shift - $16.00 per hour starting
- Health/Dental Insurance (After 90 days of employment)
- Bi-weekly payroll with direct deposit available & annual performance reviews for raises
- Paid Time Off (80 Hrs PTO, 40 Hrs sick per year + your birthday off w/ pay & 7 paid holidays)
- Simple IRA Retirement savings with company match (After 2 years of employment)
- Access to low-cost employee gym, summer equipment rentals and more
Apply using the form below: