Join the Extreme Molding Team!
At Extreme Molding, we're dedicated to producing high-quality silicone products for our clients. When you join our team you join nearly 50 professionals who are committed to doing a great job. We are one of the few U.S. molders owned and operated by women, and about 10 percent of our staff is made up of engineers. Our proximity to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, one of the nation’s premier engineering schools, ensures a steady flow of talent into the future.
Check below for open positions and contact us with your CV if you'd like to apply for a position not listed here:
Machine Operators & Product Inspectors
- Operate injection molding machines while following work instructions for producing quality silicone and plastic parts.
- Perform inspection of parts to ensure they conform to our customer’s specifications for pass/fail; following QC/QA procedures as instructed.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP); Keeping all work areas safe and clean.
- Communicate machine or quality issues to Management and Engineers promptly and clearly.
- Maintain good attendance; Be flexible with changing work assignments and learn new tasks and responsibilities.
Launch a Product
If you have a great idea, we can help bring it to life. We’ve done this before and enjoy becoming partners throughout product creation. From advising you through the mold sourcing process, to delivering your new product to customers, we want to work with you every step of the way.