Our Select Offerings
Extreme Molding is one of the few custom molders in the United States to offer plastic and silicone molding at the same location. As part of our overmolding services, we offer:
- Molding combinations of silicones, plastics, metals, and electronics;
- Application of medical adhesives to molded parts;
- Assembly of your product in a Class 100,000 white-wall environment
Using our knowledge of regulatory requirements for medical and food-use applications, we’ll help you select the right overmolding material combination.Learn More
Inventors and engineers rely on Extreme Molding for silicone and plastic injection molding applications that require innovation and attention to detail. We specialize in:
- High-end consumer and life science applications that are technically challenging;
- Applications that require high-performance materials, including BPA-free plastics and food-grade and Class 6-compliant silicones;
- Multi-material part constructions, including embedded electronics and overmolding of silicone or thermoplastic elastomer onto plastic or metal substrates.
Bring us your prototype or CAD files, and we will partner with you to fully understand your design and performance requirements and ensure that you receive the precise silicone or plastic injection molding service you require.Learn More
Extreme Molding wants to take the burden out of selling your product. We will:
- Place items in retail packaging;
- Just-in-time (JIT) produce in our upstate New York facility;
- Process orders via your website, Amazon or other retailers; and
- Ship directly to consumers, retail stores and distributors anywhere in the world.
If you are dissatisfied with the injection molding service you are receiving from another vendor, in the United States or overseas, now is the time to talk to Extreme Molding.Learn More
Extreme Molding is a trusted leader in silicone injection molding for high-end consumer and life science applications. We specialize in products for women and babies, including nursing pads, and food-safe silicone pacifiers, teethers and dinnerware.
We are skilled at using a range of high-performance materials, including:
- Liquid silicone rubber (LSR and LIM)
- Heat Cured Rubber (HCR/HCE)
- Moldable RTVs (room temperature vulcanization)
Customers and engineers appreciate our attention to detail, flexibility and responsiveness. We will become part of your team, working closely with you to bring your molded silicone product from prototype to production, and then to market.Learn More