Because of their experience, technical expertise, and their value-added services, Extreme Molding has become a leader in the manufacturing of silicone and silicone/plastic products for the healthcare industry. more
High-End Consumer Products
Extreme Molding is a custom injection molder of high-performance materials. Their technical and manufacturing flexibility and expertise make them an ideal choice for your high-end consumer products needs. more
Extreme Molding takes on the tough jobs that other molders can't or won't do. Challenging materials and complex designs are our specialty. more
Packaging, Assembly, & Fulfilment
Unlike most of our competitors, Extreme Molding provides assembly, packaging and fulfillment services in our Class 100,000-rated environment. We can handle any of your global fulfillment needs, including direct-to-store shipping in retail packaging. more
Custom Injection Molding by Extreme Molding
Extreme Molding is a custom injection molder of high-performance materials. We are uniquely capable of molding both silicones and plastics in the same facility – even combining these different material families into single-molded products. Challenging materials and complex designs are our specialty. We are dedicated to the highest level of quality and service.
Whether you represent a Fortune 500 Company, mid-sized enterprise, or are an entrepreneur with a great idea, Extreme Molding can meet your needs. We can tackle any sized project, from design through prototyping, large scale production, secondary operations and global fulfillment. We support low volumes as well as cost efficient large scale production.
- Both plastic and silicone injection molding in one facility
- Significant expertise in healthcare, specialty, and high-end consumer products
- Global fulfillment that includes direct-to-store shipping in retail packaging
- Materials management & procurement for all customer packaging needs
- Extensive raw materials expertise, including BPA-free products
- Fully traceable U.S. manufacturing and preservation of intellectual property
- Geographical proximity to East Coast and Canadian customers
- Three shift/five-day-a-week operations
We are proud to identify our products as "Made in the USA." We are a competitive, more quality-focused enterprise then the "Far East" alternative.
See us in the July Issue of Plastics Technology Magazine: http://www.ptonline.com.